Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT

At 12:54 AM 2/3/2008, you wrote:
Our group has played through Void Station 57 and it's great fun. I've posted some photos of one of our games on my web site at:
http://www.meleewizards.com/photos_voidstation57.html

Very nice! This is the way I like to play. I firmly believe the window dressing vastly improves the gaming experience. You did a beautiful job of creating the atmosphere on Void Station 57. I've played through this module and I can appreciate your effort. How did you create your computer terminals? Care to share or is it a trade secret? ;-) =====