Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT

Aug this year Nicht War?
Be careful what you ask for.
I was susposed to go to a Con in LA last weekend, but some rotten weather over the last few months caused some damage that droped 2 of the 4 people going, and rather than double most of our expensies me and Ron decided to give it a pass.
Ergo, I might be able to make GenCon.
Are you sure you don't wanna re-word that to exclude me?
< big grin >

Jay