Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT

At 02:25 PM 2/3/2008, you wrote:
> [...]

Aug this year Nicht War?
Be careful what you ask for.
I was susposed to go to a Con in LA last weekend, but some rotten weather over the last few months caused some damage that droped 2 of the 4 people going, and rather than double most of our expensies me and Ron decided to give it a pass.
Ergo, I might be able to make GenCon.
Are you sure you don't wanna re-word that to exclude me?
< big grin >

Jay

I plan on being there all four days. I haven't missed GenCon since it came to Indy. I tend to fill my schedule from sun up to sun down, so if someone is planning any TFT or DCG games, please let me know before event registration. And Jay, after reading your posts, I can't wait to meet you in person. ;-)