Re: (TFT) John Carter of Mars

Joe:

Yes, I was kidding about John Candy (of whose work I am an admirer
without a doubt).  More than anything, it probably dates me, as I could
not think of a current actor that suited the part as well!  Sigh...

Anyway, I was hoping for good sources of Barsoom material or for
suggestions on Barsoom creature stats in this thread.

David

> Wow, I guess they CAN do anything with CGI these days!  Or are they
> going to pull a South Park and piece together his dialog (badly) from
other
> stuff he did before he shuffled off to the land of eternal beer and
hockey?

--
ViGYAN, Inc.
30 Research Drive