RE: (TFT) SciFi TFT, was: What happened to the TFT list ?

I'm glad you said that Ray.
Sometimes I worry about "tone" issues.
Give and take like this helps "me" focus some of my more hazy concepts, and I really appreaciate the time and thought put into your posts.
It's always good to see things from other views.

Jay