Re: (TFT) John Carter of Mars

> "Jay Carlisle"  wrote:
>
> > If I could pick a dead comedian to bring back virtualy, I'd go
> > with Groucho, then Madline Kahn, then Ernie Kovacs.
>
> Good Lord, it's scary how similar our tastes are.
>

>         Joe

I'd say the Great Minds bit, but, while it's a compliment to me...

Mr. H.
You have provided a wonderful resource for the expression of my ideas.
Don't think that I'm not aware that this is all on your dime.
( I date myself with the term dime, I should at least use Dollar, if not Euro....)
The way I figure it, the least I can do is provide the best content I'm capable of in return for what ultimatly is YOU paying for MY expression.
I assume you arn't the odd-ball I am, and have a life and familly.
When push comes to shove, by THAT logic, I'm taking bread outta YOU and YOURS mouths with all this stuff.
If that logic holds, I intend to give you unique content.

I bullshit people for a living cause that's the system we have.

I have NO intrest in bullshit on this list.
This is my lifes intrest, but I have NO intention of making this professional.
This stuff has served my lifestyle admrabaly as a hobby.
Why change now?
Even SJ mentioned in the eratta that he enjoyed design better when he had the level of control that "I" curently enjoy over his product.

If money EVER comes outta this, and it hasn't for more than three decades, then I'll attempt to cross that bridge, but I'd be doing this reguardless.

What's important to me is the value of the ideas, and I go through a lot of crap to ferret out the...

hummmm

Jay shouldn't type while drinking beer.

I wish I could learn that lesson.
Na.
Scratch that.
Reverse it.
The only one that starves is me.

It's no wonder I'm incohearent.
It's a wonder I'm cohearant.

WHO'LL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME?
Robert Earl Keen

What the hell is wrong with me?
I can't do nothin' right?
I sleep away the whole day long
And I stay awake all night.

I'm fightin' things that I can't see
And I never seem to win.
Who'll be lookin' out or me
When I start givin' in?

It's always hard to trust yourself
When everything goes wrong.
It's hard to be with someone else
When you're feeling all alone.

It's hard to find your sanity
When you can't find a friend.
Who'll be lookin' out for me
When I start givin in?

When I say I can't take no more
And throw away my dreams.
Quit believing in myself.
Who'll believe in me?

I'm torn between my love for you
And the life I dream about.
I don't know what I'm gonna do
If we can't work it out.

I can't imagine how it'd be
To change the way it's been.
Who'll be looking out for me
When I start givin' in.

[...]

D-A-D-D-A-G-A

Kinda like Townse's version of "Dead Flowers".
Gotta bit of finger picking though.
Tough stuff.
At a professional level I mean...

Jay

P.S. Jay and beer may agree (assumption) but, while I may be able to walk and chew gum simotainiousally (my stupiditiy impresses even ME) I aparently can not walk, chew gum, and be Jay at the same time.
This is a third factor that I've only recently adknowledged.

Who dosn't want to think well of themselves?

LOL

SHUT UP JAY!

Jay