Re: (TFT) Raw Text,Talents & Tech

On Sat, March 8, 2008 9:53 am, Jay Carlisle wrote:
> Stone age maces improve progresively as the materals improve.

Ok, my fine berserk TFT mad scientist friend, I have a serious question
for you:
What are you thinking the measurable nature and effect would be of the
progressive improvement of stone age maces via materials. What material
and attribute values would the lowest stone age mace have, and what
material and attribute values would the highest stone age mace have?

PvK