Re: (TFT) Raw Text, IQ

Hi Peter!
Hope this finds you well.

That particular order of the quotes is mine and I'm surprised you noticed that I'd gone to the trouble of aranging them.

The order sums up my experience of being told that I'm susposed to be smart.

Jay keeps leaking out of his writing.

I find IQ the hardest stat to wrap my head around.
(there's a pun there somewhere...)
I think a big part of this is because we all have the same idea of what it means to swing a sword but have varying ideas of what it means to cast a spell.

I'll keep on it.

Jay