(TFT) to do

Okay, I have basic information for building by Hex.
This should boil down all the numbers to the basic unit of measure and "cover up" all the details, leaving us with buildings that are defined by the materals pST that they are constructed of per Hex.

Via my Scale Map, the distance between two Hex centers, seperated by a third Hex, is close enough to 8 ft to prove very useful here.
8 ft lengths is standard for lots of materials.

This should be simple enough for play purposes, but still remains flexable enough for customizing.
It also ties buildings directly to a regions resources, thus affecting Economics.

Units written on Character Sheets.

Combat Result Tables and # of Dice thrown.
Chris Fhurman

Fixed. three dimensional Hexes and altitude.
Craig Barber

Large scale limits.

Blah blah blah...

Jay