Re: (TFT) Conical hexes

Something on the order of 6300m radius of the Earth if I'm recalling corectly, which suggests something more than 10x a surface hex...

This can't be right, but I think that's what I had going on in the back of my head when I looked at it.

There's plenty of ways to handel altitude beyond a limit like the troposphere.

I suspose the only advantage to 'layred hexes' is a count system for altitude.

A whole lot depends on how Flying works, and I'm useing very early aeroplanes as models for non-flying fliers, i.e. slow and clumsey.

Anyway, that just poped back in my head so I felt the impulse to share.

Jay