Re: (TFT) News about Jay

Ooooookay, I let the mail go for a few weeks and ouch!

I'll try to catch up tommrow morning but till then I'd like to spend today banging out some Mass Combat stuff for the list so if I'm ignoring something right now that's whats up.

Oh yeah, the treck sucked.
It snowed EVERY day, including the two I spent lost, and bears think it's funny to mess with you JUST as your drifting off. I think they were getting a kick outta my language getting fouler and fouler as I became more sleep depraived.
Then the ear infection kicked in...

So I hit gamestorm less than prepaired.

I'll post what came outta it all, and it started with...

http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_goblin.html

Mr. Jackson, of this list, recomended I give these a look.
Well my half soaked printout ended up with a bunch of notes that I intended to transpose to an area on Earth.
Yada yada yada, I ended up running Goblin.
Tweaked.

I mean what's it been 100+ days and this is the best I've got?
Well it's somenthing anyway, and at least I can use this as a common example of what I'm shooting for.

This will probably come in a few "Parts", whatever that means.

Jay