Re: (TFT) Scale stuff for Goblin

Pointing out my bullstuff is hardly not paying attention.
The amount of "fudging" going on in my numbers is really a sorry state.
This is definently a "miss" for my method.

Of further note, "Lords of the Underearth" set a hex @ 30m sts.

Again, Jay seems to be blowing out his postieriour but "I" personaly....

Oops

Scratch this for now.

I'm time limited.

Let's just say I think the new guys didn't wanna deal with the extra .3m per hex.

Mr. Fuhrman gives us a neet tool to guess at CRT's by the way.

Where is it?

http://pages.videotron.com/filmore/MeleeSimulator/index.html

By the way, imagine the Revrend Jay (back of the Rolling Stone) playing a Casio Keyboard, sluring THIS out at the reception.

http://groups.imeem.com/i8mzh9CX/music/UcFid5F-/randy_newman_a_wedding_in_cherokee_county_remastered_lp_ver/

This has happend more than twice...

That's why I must stay alive....
The Karmic, Jeudaio-Christian, basic fairness factor of the Universe has GOT to have one hell of a payback planed to balance the excess that is my life.

I'd like to avoid that as long as possable.

oops, visators...

brb

Jay