Re: (TFT) Is it an RPG or really a Tactical RPG?

Melee and Wizard began their life as wargames; yes, wargames can be wargames without having miniatures.

But what is this nonsense about "true RPGs"? Who defines this criteria? More importantly, is there a criteria which we all agree on?

As for whether or not you can have a roleplaying game with a hex map, that's just pure pedantic hogslop, Ray.

David Jackson