(TFT) Jay's lack of English...

Okay, I made quite a muddle of that I recon...

So, I've got a bit of catching up too do here reading-wise.

Real quick like though, I talked to a guy who turned out to be involved in neurophisology and it seems that alot of my frustration in trying to explain gametools that I'm able to use in practice is a lack of experience in trying to explain anything in terms of words.
Me being a knuckel head, I end up pounding out ALOT of babble to try and make small points.
I'm attempting to learn how to write.
What's the rule for studying a new Talent?
Anyhow, I'm aware that I'm not succeding in my dice rolls very often here, but that's no reason to quit.
Okay coffees done, I'm gonna try and catch up...

Jay