Re: (TFT) For those who have ears...

Ah yes, and if one views a "plane" as an alternate Universe then I'd say that there is an actual limit on the total amount of energy that can be drawn from the plane.

> In TFT, the "magic" seems to be more mental, psionic like even.
> TFT's magic isn't "pure" in that sense, some "traditional" ideas of
> magic involving the spirit world and manipulation of natural forces
> comes into play. I never thought it was ever fully defined in TFT.
> A little wiggle room exists.
>
> Aidan

Good point here! It's an open enough system to tweak to taste so to speak.
If the Creation outta thin air bugs me, then scratch creation type spells.
This is more about me trying to "count" everything...

Jay