Re: (TFT) Thoughts on flight.

In a message dated 4/27/2008 11:41:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com writes:

> [...]

I'd say that you could do it, but the penalty would be "a lot" if you had
Acrobatics, and "a lot more" if you didn't.

How much of a penalty? About the same as if you fought upside down with your
knees hooked over a horizontal bar. Off the top of my head I'd say -4 Dx with
the Acrobatics talent, and -8 Dx without it. But your opponents wouldn't have
any penalty to attack you while you were upside down.