Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1004

Hi Mark,
GREAT STUFF!

> 	Has anyone run statistics on how powerful a spell could be cast by
> having a wizard at the center of a bunch of concentric rings of
> Aid-ing apprentices?

Ah, this raises a question.
How many humans fit into a singel hex?
It's 4'4" (I think)
In the service there was a term "nut to butt" that ment pack as many people into that space as possable.
I assume this dosn't leave sufficent room for gestures but "how much room should be allowed?"
Hexes, covering roughly wrist to wrist, sts, seem a measure of the normal humans arc of swing (moment arm) with a hand weapon made for use on foot (about 36")
I'm pretty sure I can get 3 or 4 aprentices per hex.

Oh yeah, that 100psi?
I'm not saying psi, I'm advocating a fixed ratio.
1 point of damage equals whatever is best, let's just agree on something rather than nothing and see where the logic goes.
That's fun by it's self.

Can you tell Jays got beer today?

Jay