Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1004

This is FINE by me.
It's also a much more intresting mental picture than before.
I can see that better AND base my "plans" acordingly.
Now how about a Talent for "narrow gestures"?
eh he he he HE HA HA HA!

Oops, too much though about the "Dark Lord"

Also, have you looked at the retinue the Barron rides around with in Goblin?
No WONDER none of the villages mess with him.

Speaking of that, what are your thoughts on the price of a pound of flour in Goblin based on acerage and that 'plunder' thing?
Say the plunder is flour not gold.
The goblins are hungery.

Jay