Re: (TFT) Leaving List

That's a shame, Dave, that you feel that way. But, a discussion where everyone agrees with everyone else is, and no-one ever disagrees is a boring one indeed.

As for the personal insults, since the only I've seen doing this lately has been Ray, then maybe you should address your comments to him personally.

David