RE: (TFT) Is TFT a role playing or board game?

Based on a couple of DCG games WotR, being one of them, I bought the whole of their current offerings. They are inexpensive and fun. Experience tells me that products like these are a labor of love. As such, they are only available as long as someone is there to publish them. The lesson is: buy them while you can! So I did.

Unfortunately, my time is limited between work, miniatures gaming/painting and RPGs. Somewhere in there is the mundane stuff like eating sleeping and reading and watching the occational hour of TV or a movie. But, I have them all and will eventually play them all.

Thanks for the complement on the site. Blogging is new to me and so I haven;t really developed the discipline to update it regularly yet...I'm working on that though.

--

Diplomacy is the art of saying, "Nice doggy..." while reaching for a rock.