Re: (TFT) Map and Counters by David Jackson

Mr Jackson,
   Sir I commend you on these counters and the maps. they look great and I
  am appreciative and glad you re-posted these.  Thank you very much, Sir.

    I hope to be able to contribute some stuff for you all as well soon.

David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    Quite some time ago, I had done some high resolution maps and
counters for TFT, which I hope that some of you find useful (they
were actually created for Wizard / Melee).

Since there are some new people to the list, here are the links.
Since these links may expire at any time (but haven't for a year or
so now), get them while they are available.

    I am new ! LOL