Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1007

Argh! I'm guilty as charged. Sometimes we all forget to clip because we are concentrating on the reply, spelling, etc. However, you are right, it's rude to make a habit of it. Besides the digest readers, there are also people who are on dial-up and those doing email in places or on devices who are paying by the Kbyte. Your request is well taken.

--

Diplomacy is the art of saying, "Nice doggy..." while reaching for a rock.