Re: (TFT) Energy decrease in explosions

Energy is energy no matter how you describe it.
If I set 1pt of damage as 100psi, I can convert that unit to heat, sound, etc.
It's the 100psi that I just kinda got arbitrary about.
But if we call 100psi = 1pt dam as normal "realworld" ahla 30pt ST limit then a high-power GM can boost accordingly.

Jay