Re: (TFT) Energy decrease in explosions

Again Peter,
Thanks for your comments.

I believe I have a vague idea of what you mean.

For example, if I swing a club the force/energy/whathaveyou is spread across a wider surface area than would be the case with say a sword making the sword able to "break through" a barrier (skin at least) easier than a club delivering the same force.

I'm not trying to be the expert on this, I'm attempting to point out that many of these concepts are woefully undefined and that makes for VERY poor communication.

Like, I didn't have the same picture as you of what a Fireball is.

I've GM'd for a very WIDE variety of folks, at this point some have gone on to quite impressive carrers, including a govenor.

I figure this list is no exception.

I work alone (the wounds are self inflicted).

NOBODY does something like this alone, it's too crazymaking.

But nobody is going to do it for me.
This is why I really am GRATEFUL for y'alls comments.
It's my only touch with "reality" on this stuff and I need to know when I'm getting it wrong.
Gaming by the force of MY personality requires ME.
"Write it down Mozart. It's no good to anyone in your head."

What I see currently in the "industry" is a bunch of business models, geared to make money.
Money that's going to be "adjusted" by the way, i.e. change the rules.
My the things we put blind faith in...
IMO it's geared to sell the next Supliment, or a line of minatures, etc.

I don't play guitar because I want to get famious, and I don't play/make games to get money.

My disdain for that control method hasn't killed me yet.

I'm just spinning ideas to see if anyone is intrested enough to kick in some effort of their own.

I highly appreciate everyones input.

Jay