Re: (TFT) Energy decrease in explosions

THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY ON THE PLAIN!

Except that, not being TFT, bit.

1st Cidri, Mnoren, 371 alt. Earths, et. al. says that TFT was ment to be a UNIVERSAL system.

2nd TFT was, in simple parlance, a premature bastard child.
 It did NOT get the large scale support of other main-stream products.
 SJ's Errata clearly states that Melee was a tactical combat system, suitable for play within a larger game (a.k.a. d&d).
As he was working on these projects, he realised that they could be "stand alone".
(also see SJ's comments on his plans for release, then read HT's intro to any advanced book/mag)

In other words, TECHNECLY, we're all still playing d&d?

3rd Mechs tend Seige equipment, Builders supervise Mineing ops during Seiges and find weak points, Master Mecs BUILD Seige engines...

So where are the bloody Seige rules?

THAT'S not TFT?

I should just call it a dead system, call it a nostalgic memory and coin up for the nextus, bestus system?
Get with the program, so to speak?

National Geographic Magazine, Oct 2007
"A World Loses Its Tongues"

I got us die hards peged between Tswapong, and Buxinhua.

That is assumeing of course, that you consider one of the entertaining aspects of these things the interchange of ideas.

Is there a calculas of the imagination?

Jay