Re: (TFT) Welcome

HEAR HEAR!

TFT was the last, BEST, of the golden age 'pen and paper' games.

Computers ended that age.

Well all the skills of that age of computing are dead.

TFT however, remains TFT.

Hell, I'm simi-tempted to plan a horse route to Gencon.

Not practical THIS year....

My Great-grandfather used to tell me stories about the horse and buggy days.
(firepoles because the horses would walk upstairs to be with the firemen)

TFT's still gonna be TFT.

Jay