To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Goblin Slayer geomorphic metahex maps

On Mon, May 12, 2008 12:11 am, Jay Carlisle wrote:
Cool stuff Peter but do what about Gencon?

Intentional non-sequitur? Gencon is off my radar. What about it?

Anyway, one of the reasons I'd babbled so much about the "non-rotating"
square hex config is that if I double the size, you never need anything
other than hexes and half-hexes to construct each doubeling in scale.

If you doubled this one in size it'd not be quite the same.
Each vertice covers only a 3rd of a hex if I remember?

I dunno. If you liked the idea of these recombinant hexes I'm sure you
could take some blank hexes of the type you prefer and then apply similar
terrain patterns to them to get the same kind of thing.