Re: (TFT) Units

--------- "Jay Carlisle"  wrote:------------------------------
Reguardless, we both are much clearer on how our ideas differ.
It's not a who's correct thing so much as it's a way of being clearer about our Gameworlds.

That neatly summarizes one of my favorite things about this list - the view into other members ideas, styles, and gameworlds that we get.  We may not always agree, but it is fun to get that insight, also it helps clarify ones own thinking to compare it with another's.