To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 1:50 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) fatigue and death

The idea of Conan the battle axe wielding wizard always bugged me.

In my home rules we handle it like this:

Created a 4th stat Endurance (aka fatigue)

Hit points = ST+EN/2

So the hero and wizard still have equal HP benefit depending on how they invest in stats. ST for fighting and EN for spell casting.

Cheers!
Chris