Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1018

Mr. J

I don't think of you as an enemy, or anything like that.
I do, however, "resembel that remark".
Please allow me to explain a bit?

When I first picked this back up last summer, it was due to some friends of mine ending up cleaning up someones stuff after they died.

The man had left some "notes" of projects he was GOING to do.

Well, long story short, that pile of "notes" looked spookily like a pile of notes that "I" generated and had set aside, and buried in the "stream of thought or realism" of my notes were reaching for SOMETHING and I at first determined to take advantage of Mr. Heartlys generious offer of "space" to try and share out some of those buried ideas.
Please understand that I had quit computers quite a few years ago and had no intention of messing with the things again.
This is VERY much a case of "sour grapes" and Jay knows his wounds are selfinflicted.
Reguardless, I started typeing during a week+ spell of house/kid sitting.
Well, Jay and the english language have never been friends.
I didn't know this "writing" thing could be so...
addictive?
I don't know, but I seem to have developed a filthy habit!
I think it's because most of the time I'm "bumming" computer time.
I've sunk a little pocket change in an old laptop, but she's like me, dieing.
So in the next few weeks I plan to upgrade machines and see about a touch of bandwith to help show some pictures.
I'm sorry that my aproach kinda rubs you the wrong way.
I promise that that's not my intent.
I'm trying hard to get my data down SOMEWHERE so that I can show how it applies to Scale.

Also, I wan't to be VERY clear about how "Jay" views a Fireball vs. AnyOtherHumanOnEarth.
Sorry, I'm playing with a Point and Click Java programing language, and I've gotten lost in Syntax.
It cares about Emotional Reactions, and so should be MUCH better than Reaction Rolls.

That's that "stream of thought" thing that pisses you off huh?

Sorry

Jay