Re: (TFT) TFT Cyberboard

Some time ago I volunteered to play an adventure via CyberBoard with
some folks from this list.  I found CyberBoard nearly incomprehensible.
 Is there any chance someone would like to write a step-by-step how-to
document?  It could be limited in scope to a Melee or MicroQuest board,
to keep the scope of the project limited.

David

> I ran tonight a DnD game via OpenRPG and I must say their software is
hit or
> miss. Last week the map sharing was great but tonight their software map
> sharing really sucked and the players had loads of problems. Also,
OpenRPG
> is a live game and doesnt support email. Havent used Maptool but what
I can

--
ViGYAN, Inc.
30 Research Drive