From: Christopher Brandon <brandon@pokemon-seattle.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) (Battle Report) Mounted Combat
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 9:35 AM

Fantastic report-thank you for sharing it!

A question, how did you determine the point values of each contestant?

Secondly it seems like my idea previously discussed of a series on linked
tactical challenges might have some merit after reading a good action report
like this.

Cheers!
Chris
Pokimon USA, Inc.