From: Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) New Jobs: Knights
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Inspried by Grail Quest, and for your perusal and/or criticism:

DANGEROUS JOB: Squire
REQUIREMENTS: 3 weapon skills, Horsemanship
PAY: $75
RISK: 5/16

DANGEROUS JOB: Knight Bachelor (Landless Knight)
REQUIREMENTS: 3 weapon skills, Horsemanship, Courtly Graces
PAY: $150
RISK: 4/16

DANGEROUS JOB: Landed Knight (Manorial Custodian)
REQUIREMENTS: 3 weapon skills, Horsemanship, Charisma, New Followers, Courtly
Graces
PAY: $200
RISK: 4/17