RE: (TFT) (Battle Report) Mounted Combat

Yeah,
without the horsemen I'm pretty sure I could have positioned the bill-men so
they had no side hex exposed.

David Michael Grouchy II> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:52:37 -0700> From:
hulkasgt@yahoo.com> Subject: RE: (TFT) (Battle Report) Mounted Combat> To:
tft@brainiac.com> > The reason they couldn't turn on the first charge was
because they lost> initiative. The knights forced the bill-men to go first,
and then they charged> into the areas the bill-men couldn't cover. Since the
bill-men had already> "moved" (even though they stood still -- held formation)
they weren't allowed> to turn their facing. That's why the first charge got
side and rear facing on> a few.> > You're right, though, that in general
horses are much harder to maneuver do to> the fact they can't "spin" for free
once locked in engagement.> > > --- On Mon, 7/28/08, David Michael Grouchy II>
<david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:> > From: David Michael Grouchy
II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>> Subject: RE: (TFT) (Battle Report)
Mounted Combat> To: tft@brainiac.com> Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 8:57 AM> >
One more comment abut the mounted combat battle report. It may be that> the
two mounted figures made life harder for the line of bill-men. Had the> horses
not been in the way, they could have turned to receive the charge of> the
lancers.> > David Michael Grouchy II> >