(TFT) Do you remember the first time you died?

Do you remember the first time you died?

     I remember the first time I died.  A senseless death.  I think Robert
Miles is trying to tell me the story is over or something like that.  I have
just made a new character.  This is my third character.  I have made two other
for Robert Miles for his previous two campaigns.  This is his third campaign.
Every time we get together to game he has a new campaign.

     Take his second one.  I come over and he shows me a poster board with
circles drawn on it.  The circles are about the size of a coffee cup.  Inside
each is the name of a world.  The alignment of that world is written in his
secret notebook.

     ok where do you go first?

     I point to one of the worlds.

     He opens his notebook Chaotic good.  He reaches for his monster manual.
Starts at the first page and starts flipping through until he comes to the
first chaotic good creature.  Centaurs!  He announces with some joy, and a
smile.

     He rolls a D.  They like you.

     He rolls a D20 twice.  You stay for forty . . . three years.

     He rolls a D12.  You have five kids.  O.k, where do you go next.

     I look at the dice.  I guess Ill have to buy my own if I want to roll.
I point to another world.

     He looks in his notebook.  Lawful evil.  He starts at the beginning
turning page after page until he finds a lawful evil creature.  Do you have
any idea how soon Devils appear in the monster manual?  They book lays open to
Asmodeus.

     Robert says Lets go make some cool-aid.  Which we do, thereby averting
disaster for my level 1.

David Michael Grouchy II