(TFT) Iherited enchantments

    Yesterday I asked if the living can be enchanted.  For this next one I
fully expect most to say no,  cause it is over powered in long range games.
Which is fine.  What Im interested in is why.  In a how would your rule
kind of way.

     If a living being can be enchanted, do their children inherit . . .

a)      at birth: the enchantment is genetic and multiplies

b)      at majority: when they come of age, and only the first generation

c)      at majority but only one child gets it

d)      not until the old man or mom dies

e)      never: this is terrible, you should feel bad for even dreaming this
up.

f)        Some other option I didnt mention or think of

David Michael Grouchy II