RE: (TFT) Iherited enchantments

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:10 AM, David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

> B B B  Yesterday I asked if the living can be enchanted.B  For this next
> one I
fully expect most to say no,B  cause it is over powered in long range
games.
Which is fine.B  What Im interested in is why.B  In a how would your rule
kind of way.

B B B B  If a living being can be enchanted, do their children inherit . . .

a)B B B B B  at birth: the enchantment is genetic and multiplies

b)B B B B B  at majority: when they come of age, and only the first
generation

c)B B B B B  at majority but only one child gets it

d)B B B B B  not until the old man or mom dies

e)B B B B B  never: this is terrible, you should feel bad for even dreaming
this
up.

f)B B B B B B B  Some other option I didnt mention or think of

David Michael Grouchy II

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.B  Start
here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008
<http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008>
<http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008>