Re: (TFT) I keep digging.

State what you are using to dig.

Roll on the following chart:

Roll once every five minutes of real time on 3D6

1 - Roll on digging encounter chart. (Left as an exercise for the user)
2 -14 - keep digging
15 - digging implement breaks
16 - digging implement breaks you take 1D6 damage state what new digging
implement is.
17 - digging implement breaks you take 2D6 damage state what new digging
implement is.
18 - digging implement breaks you take 3D6 damage state what new digging
implement is.
Note: for every 12 turns (one hour) increase damage taken by 1D.