Re: (TFT) World Shift (S) long

Thanks, Joe. I went ahead and attempted to put the Scroll and the fonts on a webpage I have. If you're interested, you can download them here:
http://mysite.verizon.net/restlnh5/armiesoftheclonewars/id10.html

A lot of the story won't mean much to you guys but you can see what I did. My character is a schizo chick. Former courtesan (bard), Karina Subodai, turned butt-kicking nun (cleric-bard), Kamala Sunyatta. Curse, memory loss, deep emotional trauma...created one character while the "real" person lay beneath-ya know, same old same old. Interestingly, both her personalities have the same initials. Must have been subconscious on my part. Once healed of her trauma, Karina disappeared and Kamala was the character. When I write the Scroll, I have fun and have Karina pop up now and again to keep things interesting. Kamala can be a little dry.

You can change the fonts in the "classifieds" to read the postings in your native tongue.

Hope you enjoy it.
Aidan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Hartley" <jh@brainiac.com>

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:04:22 -0500 (CDT)
> I'll be happy to host it and convert it if need be.  Email me off-list
if you'd like a hand.