RE: (TFT) Theory of dungeons

> Does it matter that our quest ended in failure, none of the

> party ever to be seen again in the west?

Richard,
    So you party left the world of time behind and retired to the native dream
world?  Either its the first step to immortality or a court marshal, depending
if anyone comes looking for you.  Haha, though from the sound of it the party
leader got the express lane to their firey finale.

David Michael Grouchy II