RE: (TFT) First Magic Items Purchased

  Hmm? We can make them illusions; that way they never age and you can
make them disappear if you successfully disbelieve. Ooo, wouldn't it be
cruel to make them "images" instead. Just look- don't touch. :-)

Aidan

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:52 AM, David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

>>> B  40 virgins and...?....

B B B  Is this a blessing or a curse?B  It will certainly keep me out of
politics
for a while that's for sure.B  Can I store them in a dining hall with a
lit
hand of glory and just thaw one out ever 120 years?

David Michael Grouchy II

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to belearn how to burn a DVD with
Windows..
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/> B
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/>