RE: (TFT) Jousting

> You can't properly simulate a joust with the participents on

> either side of the barrier using the grain of the hexes (imho).

> The horses would have to turn into the barrier at the point of

> impact so that their opponent is directly in front of both horse

> and lancer

SgtHulka,
   Can the forward 60 degrees be considered directly in front.  This combined
with the 2 hex . . .  oh I see.  No that doesn't work does it.

    Ah!  How bout this.

    The barrier goes down the middle of the hex.  Each horse is technically
inside the same hex.  Even though the ride past each other every time.

David Michael Grouchy II