To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) Swords'n'Sorcery Terminator

  As for regeneration.  Doesn't regeneration, by definition, work after
death. But Zombie, by definition, cause rot and decay down to skeletal form. So it seems that the troll would be a zombie until it regenerated it's first
positive hit point and then would become alive again.  But casting Zombie
spell gives it a positive ST so . . .  the next turn?  I feel a conceptual
opposition here.  An item with immunity to zombie may be a hidden from of
regeneration from negative to positive 1 ST. It feels like a merry go round.
I'm getting dizzy.  Someone stop this thing so I can get off.

David Michael Grouchy II