Re: (TFT) latest battle report

I don't know if anyone saw my first email, but my boys and I are stuck in a
combat situation, and are unable to move forward.

I was running my boys through orb quest for experience points, and battle
smarts. When we got to the bottom floor on the way out of the tower we
discovered the the book I downloaded does not have instruction 230 or any
after that if there are any. Could someone PLEASE send us the last
instructions so we can use these characters again?

Respectfully,

Joseph Simpson

"For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good
purpose." (Philippians 2:13)