Re: (TFT) The Music of Cidri

I'm a cheesy 80's heavy metal fan, and I just can't help but love the group
Dragonforce. They are most famous really for having a song called "through the
fire and the flames" in one of the guitar hero games. All of their songs are
fast guitar, or melancholy irish pub sounding ballads all about kings,
wizards, battles, and of course dragons, dragons, and more dragons.

Please forgive me, but there's nothing like running head on into battle with a
grizzled old warrior carrying only his sword, with these overblown  battle
cries playing in the backgeound.

insanely,

Joseph Simpson

"For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good
purpose." (Philippians 2:13)