(TFT) Firing to miss

I saw some talk about using crossbows etc. to fire through people.  This can
be great fun, but after you nail a few of your friends in the back with a 3d
crossbow bolt you will never live it down nor be trusted with a bow ever
again.  I say this from experience.

Important point:  A roll to miss HITS on a *14* or better, if I remember
correctly.  So no matter that you have a DX of 18 with your super missile
guy, he still has a reasonable chance of putting his arrow right into your
friend's spine.  So there is a decent chance that you will be the goat in
the group if you try this and fail assuming your whole party doesn't die
because of it, and assuming they don't kill you for trying it.

-Kirk