RE: (TFT) Prone Rule Question

> > Advanced Melee allows this against larger figures when being trampled, so
there's precedence.

> Here's my question about that, though...Melee assumes both figures go prone
when in hand-to-hand. That doesn't make much sense for a trampled figure going
hand-to-hand against a giant. Is that the intention?

Sgt Hulka,
  The larger figure is not in HTH.  Only the smaller figure being trampled is
considered in hand-to-hand combat.  The larger multi-hex figure may attack
adjacent enemies as normal _while_ trampling the smaller figure for free.

David Michael Grouchy II