RE: (TFT) Suggested rewards?

> Having said all that I want to throw in some monetary rewards so the
> characters can buy up fine weaps, potions, scrolls and stuff.

Joel,
  Try each side puts up $125.  The winning side keeps and splits the full $250
among survivor(s).  With a one on one fight each week, or more for a team this
keeps it near to the going rate for being a brigand.  But in a money game,
time for healing has to be kept track of as well.

David Michael Grouchy II