To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:02 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) Gauging difficulty / Encounter level, and player level?

> "joel siragher" wrote:
>> > is there a formulat beside point level to see how tough a group and >> > or
how tough a monster is?

From: johnnyboytmm@juno.com> > The first rule is - It Depends...

Joel,
  Robbie Flammang started out with a simple premise and evolved his thread
assessment from there. ``Six of anything can kill one of anything.`` While not strictly true, creating every combination of encounters imaginable to test
it is an effective and fast way to determine the real limits of the game.

David Michael Grouchy II