RE: (TFT) Gauging difficulty / Encounter level, and player level?

> Just curious: Where is Robbie Flammang today? (forgive me if you have > already shared that info).

Gavin,
    He is in particle physicists paradise.  Here are some of the published papers he is involved with.  They are mostly resarch.  The companies he has worked for don't general publish any of the applied.

David Michael Grouchy II

1993
A mass spectrometric and ab initio molecular orbital characterization of thionitrosyl hydride (H-N=S)

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a751000876~db=all~order=page

1998
Analyzing powers and cross sections of p!wp!wpn#k+ near threshold
http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PRC/v58/i2/p916_1

2001
High-energy collisional activation of the molecular ions of thiophene-2-one with different target gases
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/76509020/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

2007
Isomeric Recognition by Ion/Molecule Reactions: The Ionized Phenol-Cyclohexadienone Case.
http://lib.bioinfo.pl/pmid:18063384